Monday, June 14, 2010





yup. that's the latest Apple machine :D
iphone 4g!!!!!
seriously, this phone is to-die-for
it's almost the same as iphone 3g 
but this one..slightly chunner and nicer and bigger and thicker! :D
hahaah!
after watching the iphone 4 video 
i wanna have it on my hands! immediately! 
yes! on my hand!
:D
soo coooooool! 
 wanna get it? 
 depends on my PMR results. :/
if it's good..i'll definitely get it.
if it's bad.....we'll see whether my dad will buy it as my b'day present or not.
uhhhhhh! omg!!!!!
iphone empat!! i want you!

currently addicted to the song 
WAKA WAKA (this time for Africa)
by
Shakira 
download it, i bet you'll like it. :)
*waka waka eyy eyy* 
hehehehehe.
kaay. i gtg. need to wake up at 8.30 tomorrow for marching practice

uhhhh..my voice : /
Min say my voice like guy wohhh
: (
drink honey**

No comments:

Post a Comment