Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm so gald that i finally returned back all my text books.
except for merdeka! merdeka! lol.
all i did in school today was.......just.........
talking&talking&talking
and we had LM with the 7th and 8th coy leaders.
hmmmm,nothing much actually
just wanna inform everyone bout camp and all those kind of stuff.
sighh..busy! busy! busy!
when will i get out of this hectic life?
but i like to be busy,sometimes. lol. i quite like the feeling when im busy.
HAHAH.
anyway,yeah..then at 12 like that
we went and gather all the 7&8th coy f1 and f2 at Art Gallery
to brief them a lil bout camp and stuffs.
talked to the form 2's after that.aiks.
the whole time talking to them was just...soooo.......
*sigh*....kind of thing. hopefully they'll changed after all the lectures and nags
but,they prolly wont!
okayy, let's move on.
so,i went home after that.
bath,eat etc,etc
then went ONLINE :P
hahahah
it's so nice lahhh.everyday after school online....online...
and after that i got bored also lahh..so i went for a nap :)
and dad accidentally woke me up
lol.
he told me a lil bout what to bring and all for this sunday
and oh yaaa, im goina to AUSTRALIA this sunday! :D
going for 2 weeks.
hmmmm, what a great escape after pmr :D
can't wait to hit the hay!!!
wheeeeee~
and ahhaha. lol. im so excited.
and and and....
here's the BEST PART!
my sis actually fetch me to go Sky Corner! :P
that is soooo coool! oh my gosh.
hahahaah
soooooooooooooo,
Conty,Hilda,Suetfay,Jaemie,Sherlynn and I
went to Sky Corner.
you know ahh...we just can't help ourselves from laughing over silly things.
haiyoooo...
my stomach was aching i tell you.
laugh non-stop!!!
it's so nice to have friends like them.
5 of you's my awesome entertainer lahhh!
no one can beat 5 of you!
you guys rock my world!
*HUGS!*
:D
overall, it was okay lah..
and Puvilan and Greg came and join us too.
hmmmm...i miss the mint ice-cream
it was soooo nice! :P
hahaha.
and ummm...pictures and videos will upload soon.
okay lahhhh...i shall stop crapping. or else..................................
LOL!
i wanna tell you how i feel so badly.
do you know that you can't just leave me like that.
without telling me anything.
damn you seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment