Sunday, April 3, 2011

life's kinda awesome but at the same time........not that awesome

LOL!

i don't know laaaa...

all i know is...i have a lot of things to do.

especially homeworks!

sigh. forcing myself to do something i don't like is..kinda torturing. i feel so sorry for myself!

*exaggerating*

HAHAHA

joking la.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

IU Day is coming =)

Hilda and I are incharge for sketch. umm..not a sketch la actually..

is more like a video..

im not that excited actually. i just can't wait for it to end!!

and focus on my studies. i know its so not me la.

im changing =) really.

umm..

and the theme for this year is Italy.

im so clueless i tell you...

i have no idea what to do for the video.

=/

anyway, if you have any idea about Italy...please leave a comment or something.

thank you very much! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment