Saturday, June 26, 2010

i find my blog dull,so i decide to upload some pictures :D


kaaayy.
woke up at 8 something in the morning 
just
to
pee
:P
hahahha. 
then i continue my beauty sleep after that.
sleep sleep sleep
til 11 something! :/
woke up,brush my teeth and blah blah blah..
then...
went downstairs to eat my breakfast.
ah ma bought nasi lemak! :D yummmm~
hahah. after that nothing to do lah....then around 2 something get ready for maths tuition :)
fyi, today is my first day :/
im scared that i've got not enough time to finish all the chapters. 
yikes! 
need to catch up alot man. my teacher is soooo freaking slow! 
OMG! 
i wish im an einstein! 
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
okay,anyway..yeah. 
maths tuition was okay lahh. at least i get what he's trying to say :)
so not bad lahh. 
zzzZZzzzzzZzzzzZZ
___


WHY?!
why like that man? siiighh! 
i know i can..but i just don't know why my results like shit!!
now.. i no confident dyy. 
cause after this will be trials...
and i bet my trials gonna suckish.
from what i heard from my seniors,trials harder.
so yeah..gone lah like that..if my trials got D means im gonna have C for my PMR.
gone lahhhh..
GONE! 
:'(

_______


i like this shirt :) hahahha
it's from abercrombie&fitch

_____

i've been really quiet these days
im not trying to get ppl's attention or what lah kay..
you know..
sometimes you just don't feel like talking and you just feel like being alone.
yeeeah........something like that :)
HAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment