Friday, June 25, 2010

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :'(
aih aih aihhhhh..
why man..why??????
why is my results so freaking horrible?? : /
I DON'T DARE TO SHOW MY DAD MY REPORT CARD!

you know what, even if he don't scold me or nag or say anything..
i'll still feel very very very very bad! and very very very very guilty! D=
and very very very sad! and very very very guilty and very very very chan yan! and very very very very very very DISSAPOINTED! 
i think he'll be speechless and just sign it..or maybe he'll just say.. 'i'll see your trials result' or maybe he'll just give me the 'whaaaaaaaaaaattt???' look..or or...or maybe...aihhh..i don't know! :/

and i wanna go to smi play. howw??? how to ask? die lah like that. it's after report card day.
if it's before still okay. yikes!!! anyway, wish me luck! *finger cross*

____________

hahahahha!!! Aunty Lily came to my house today :D
to give me PRESENT! from my mummy!! :D:D:D
hahahah. she went to England and Paris. 
So she visited my mum..
and my mum passed her some clothes and pictures and more clothes and...yeah..
present. hahaha. for me,bro and sis :D uncle as well.
hahah. soooo happy :) and mum took a picture with this REALLY REALLY HOT HOT HOT! GUY! uhhhhh!!! shirtless wan weii. hahahah! *droool* 
seriously, he's really really cute! hahah. those abs. walaaoooo!
aiyooorrr.. i wanna take picture with him! :P :P :P
HAHAH!
 Okayy...i shall stop talking bout him :P hehhee.
_______

we had Leader Meeting with the Form 2 leaders today. and..
as usual lahh..i crap alot and they'll stop me from crapping. HAHAH!  :D and they actually laughed at my lame jokes. LOLOL. imma joker :p
hmmm..i really hope this LM can really make them change loh.
we,the f3 leaders, really wanna contritubte something to coy before we leave :') ahhhhh...
*cries like a toddler* :'O

_____

A day on Earth=A thousand years in Heaven
seriously, no joke this time.
it's true.





No comments:

Post a Comment