Tuesday, June 22, 2010

today is the second day of school after two weeks of hols.
siigh. got back some of my marks.
and it sucks.
honestly, with this kind of marks..i think i'll get less than 3A's man. or maybe no A's.
GREAT! 
im so sad. my life is so emotional.
im facing alot of problems now and i've got so many stuffs i need to do..i just don't know how.
im just too fragile to handle all these problems. im tired and sick of all this man. i need a BREAK!
though hols just ended few 2 days ago. but 2 weeks of hols if just not enough for me! 
and it wasn't a hols for me also. i had to go to school. okay, im not trying to blame anything here
but yeah..it wasn't a hols for me.
and my sis is another ass. she never understand me. she is so immature! uhhhhh!
and my grandma too! sometimes, I just can't stand her! 
im sorrry. but i just can't control my temper!
and yes, i feel guilty after yelling at her. 
man..i suck. 
my friends is another problem..
c'mon stop acting. i don't understand..we're friends since form 1 and til now..
they don't tell me the truth and they're just fake! i've got nothing to talk to them already.   
you're my classmate and we're supposed to be very close, instead im closer to someone that is not from my class.
im just sad. i used to be the most talkative one in class..but now..im the most quiet one.
this feeling sucks man. 
DAMN!

___________________________________

im not gonna give up. im gonna keep trying. 

_______________




i seriously miss marching practice.
and i miss 19th june alot. when you say bye to me
:'/
i wanna be happy again.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment