Monday, June 7, 2010

Min woke me up today. if not i'll continue sleeping til donno what time.
hahah
straight to the toilet and brush my teeth and wash my face.
after that moaning and groaning on my bed..comb my hair..lol. 
and finally went downstairs to look for FOOD! 
i was so hungry. cause i didn't really eat during the gathering.
but there's no food -.- so i decided to order McD :D
asked bro and dad whether they want or not before i order.
so yeah. i ordered fillet-o-fish set :)
after that went online..lol.
i was onlining throughout the day.
nothing much to do since exam's over. and hols started already.
sigh. starting to miss my friends and all. it's like..i see my friend yesterday..and i started to miss them already?
lol. so weird. but yeah. i really miss them. 
sometimes..school days are really fun. thank god for giving us friends :D
they really do play an important role in our life eh? 
: )

i was missing him badly. so i decided to text.
well, at first..i didn't have the guts so text him.
but at the end..i just press the sent button cause i don't wanna regret.
and yeah. after pressing the sent button.. i put my phone away and start hoping that he'll reply.
waiting waiting waiting..
then suddenly..
 *pong pong pong* (my message ringtone)
straight! jump to my bed and unlocked my keypad and see who text me. LOL
see see..message form LILY! 
oh my god.
so potong.
when i saw her name my heart went *chiiiiakk*
so damn sad man.. then when i wanna reply Lily..suddenly...  *pong pong* again!
so i close Lily's message immediately and see whether it's him or not..
and YES! this time is REALLY him!!! :D:D:D
i was sooo happy!
so yeah. didn't really bother to reply Lily's message after that. im sorry.
but ahhh. when i talk to him right..i won't talk to anyone else but him.
hahah.
so yeah. we talktalktalk...until dinner time he didn't reply edi.
sigh.
and tomorrow..i donno whether i should text him or not.
i tend to have this feeling that im disturbing him or something.
but im scared to ask if im disturbing or not..cause i find it annoying.
and now..whenever i hear the *pong pong pong* sound from my phone..i'll always think it's him
but when i view it..it's always someone else. 
he won't text me anymore i guess.
wanted to read his blog just now though i know he won't blog anymore
but see see! HE PRIVATE IT!!!
it shows that he's blogging!
omg!! why?! why wanna do this to me?!
i tried signing in..cause maybe he invited me or something..but i couldn't get through it!
gosh! damn it!
sigh..
really wanna know what is he blogging.
anyways, yeah. went to jj after dinner to buy groceries.
went there with bro,grandma, and that woman.
had cotton candy ice cream :D
it was nice, of course. hahah
and went to popular after that..to get some revision books for myself to do during the hols.
that's if im not lazy. but i'll always remind myself.hahah.
hahah. well, trials coming. i really hope i can do good.
cause from what i heard from other ppl..trials is important and hard.
so if i do good in my trials..im sure i can do well in my PMR :)

sometimes, i don't really get why you guys like to judge ppl before you know them.
i find that such stupidity, seriously.
think twice before you say what you wanna say.
mind you.


please please. i know you know that i like you. soo please..say something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment