Sunday, June 6, 2010

SMI Gathering (Realizing the Undisclosed Dream)

FRIDAY: 
exam finally ended on 4th of june!!!
hahahah
big relief man.
seriously. hahahah
science paper 1 was not bad.
but it's really easy if you really study.
hahah. and sejarah......errr...don't wanna talk bout it.
i screwed it. :/ that's because i slept while studying and didn't set the alarm to wake up at 3 to continue.
smart, i know.

SATURDAY:
check the time** 6.52!!! O:
woke Hilda up immediately!
we supposed to wake up at 5.30 but stupid alarm didn't ring or anything.
and we need to reach smi at 7.30 
i was rushing like hell but Hilda slumber niee..
and yeah. we didn't eat our breakfast or anything. 
we reached there around 7 something.
wasn't late. pheeeww*
reached there waited for like..few minutes then we enter the school and wait again..to register.
and after that..we enter our class and start painting banner..
watched marching. hahahah. MGS formation is quite similar to ours..
but we did better of course! hahah :D
and yeah. we got Best Marching hahah. congrads to the marching team :D
after that nothing much also..walk here and there. hahah. 
had fun taking picture with Ser Lynn and Paveena with Kai Wen's DSLR
hahah
im loving her camera man. so freaking nice to hold it and nice to take!
especially the chiak** sound when you click the button.
hahhah..so nice to hear :D:D:D
hahah. 
stayed inside the class..paint banner and all.
then walk here and there again..and yuppp. i saw him.
omg!!! so cute lah. hahaha. but i escape. i just donno how to react..until evening. i had to pass by the registration place
and yeah. just smile lahh. hahah. and i 'talked' to him when i ask some random guy to get me 4 chairs and 4 tables. hahaha
the convo went like this..
me:err..excuse me..can you get me 4 chairs and 4 tables?
guy:errr...ummm...
then he came! smilling all the way..lol. I was like uhhhhh! why do you have to come?!?!?!
HIM:errr..what you want?
me: (hearts beating. BOOP BOOP BOOOOOPP**) err..i need 4 chairs and 4 tables.
HIM: for what?
me: haarr?? (i can't hear what he say..cause i was like..dreaming? LOL)
HIM: for what..??
me: huh? what??
HIM: for what???
me: Ohhhhh!! for sketch :D
HIM: smile* okay :)
me: err..thank you. smile*
lol..yeah. so scared.......hahah.

i was so worried for sketch though im not acting or anything.
worried until i wrote every single scenes on my hand.
hahhahha.
and yeah. when everything ready..the tables,props and all.
all the sketch ppl gather behind the stage 
and everyones like everywhere..the most panicking part was...
when ser lynn asked me to help her with audio...very last min.

serlynn:peiqi, i need you to help me with audio!! i told yee laine to help you with props already.
me: errr..okay okay. 
then i heard Zatil calling me.
so i jumped down from the lorry immeadiately cause the sketch's starting in like...few more mins!!!
me: yes??
Zatil: telling weng kit* she's the stage crew you ask her everything she'll tell you how to arrange the stuffs and all.
i was like...WHAAAAATT?! i thought im helping with ser lynn with audio and stuff? *in my heart*
me: errrr...OKAY OKAY!!
run to the lorry and tell ser lynn that i can't help her with audio cause blah blah blah..then she like OMG OMG!!! how how?? then i was like..chill. i'll ask yee laine to help. then yeah.
go to yee laine and ask her to help ser lynn with audio. 
pheeeww. that's like the scariest part. -.-
making me panic.
the sketch was okay lahh. Amanda's part was really funny : )
and i was like laughing my ass off behind the stage. 
HAHAHAH!
after sketch got nothing much lahh. 
i was so tired..so i was just standing while my friends are dancing like some mad person. LOL. took video of them jumping here and there. hahah. so funny lahhh..aiyooo.
amd ermmm.......we got Best Marching,BEST BANNER :D,Best Attendance,Most Supportive,Best Singing,Signature Hunt, and OVERALL CHAMPION! seriously, damn happy! :D yelling my lungs out,clapping and cheering.
hahahah. it's all worth it!!!! :D:D:D:D
 
after everything...cleaning up and all. i wanted to talk to him sooo badly!!! but i can't..cause he's like busy with stuffs and i had to go back cause im following Roseveen.
sigggghh. so sad :/

look at her!!!!...............
just look at her!
-.-
 
 
abe,lyea and i
i was bored. so i asked them to take picture with me.
hahaha.
and SEE!!!! im actually taller than lyea! 
gosh..i grew :D


No comments:

Post a Comment