Friday, December 10, 2010

ferrr-ryeeee-deiii!! a boring day.

Today was.............boring....!
bro called me around 10 in the morning.
ask me to bath cause we're going out for breakfast/lunch.
LOL
and so, i woke up and went to bath
then went to eat
and i ordered
"kai si hor fun",custard egg and coke! :)
.........................
.........................................................
.....
*umm ummm ummmmm*
...............
LOL
after eating went home andwatch tv
half way watching i fell asleep...
until......!
ilmin text me.
"any plan today?"
"no."
"gay. want us to go icc?"
"okay. text me when you're there."
so yeah..around 3 or 4 something like that
he texted
and i cycled to the tennis court
to meet up with Aaron and Ilmin and 2 of their friends,Ji Kent and Harold.
and yeah. after a while i cycle back to my house.
and my cousin came
and i start gila with my cousin bro
and start listening to Check it Out by Will.i.am featuring Nicki Minaj
and ummm..i went cycled again
and yeah. watching tv now
and dinner later
and BYE! :)
and oh ya..
i supposed to learn knitting today....
butttt....no one's going with me.
aihh..
guess i'll just go myself.
alright.
andddddd...
im going to KL on the 20th until 22nd :D
yay!
**
i can't wait until my sis leave.
seriously...she damn bising wan.
haiyoooooo...
faster go to Paris
thank you.
toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment