Sunday, December 12, 2010

my favourite Nata de Coco!
wait..no. not this. the blue one
:)
my maid
LOL
sedang minum air.digging out the pudding
hahahah!
goofing around the kitchen instead of helping.
hahahahahaha.


and THIS is my bro's new phone.
i wish i have this application in my phone!!!
it's freaking cute
hahaha. it follows what you say but in a squeky voice.
and THIS is my very first invitation card
:)
more to come
heh! heh! heh!
LOL
they forgot to write the VENUE
-.-
tsktsktsk..
hahahahha!! my sis's piggy shower cap.

the sailormoon is my eldest sis punya
the post card one is my elder sis punya
that cute lil baby with harry potter specs is my bro's punya
and that cool looking dude is mine!
hahaha :D
dad bought this for us to save money when we were very young.
like when i was 5 years old like that
:)
cool huh? hahahah!
ahh...hahahah. so cute.
well, it's just a random shot.
i was bored you see
:P
and this too :)
and...if im not mistaken is during
Chinese New Year at Uncle Greg's house :)
this was taken in year 2008 :)
my 13th birthday.
celebrated at Kizuna.
and LOL
i like this picture, i don't know why.
it's my dad's friend and my dad :)
first from the right.
LOL
pretty random huh?
yeah...it was this evening.
going to rain.
and the sky looks cloudy
and i think it looks kinda cool
so yeah.
*SNAP!*
anddddd...
TADAAAA :D
the jelly
hahhah. it's taste sweet!
i like :)
credits to Yew Yen Tung

No comments:

Post a Comment