Monday, December 13, 2010

umm..
i've been sleeping late these days.
like around 3 or 4 like that
though i go to bed at 2 something
i donno what's wrong.
i've been thinking a lot too
about the past and also the future..
like what i wanna do and what should i do tomorrow and all.
and
im emo nowadays
especially when im bored and during midnight
i just feel like crying.
you might think im a lil lack of attention.
but no. it's just natural..
i'll just feel like crying automatically..
when i think about it.
i miss a lot of ppl right now
sad thing man.
i miss my mum. wish she's here to take care of me.
everything would be much! Much! MUCH! more EASIER.
i miss my friends but i don't think they miss me.
cause no one call me or text me to ask how's my hols and stuff.
maybe they're just busy.
but it's okay. lol
hmm..
i've never been this emo before.
sigh..
maybe cause im getting more and more mature?
like what Aaron said
"welcome to the adult world,pei."
hmm..i usually forget things easily
but now...LOL i donno whether im putting too much blame on myself or what.
or i think too much.
man..i need someone to talk too.
but who?
lol. i used to tell him all my stuff..but now. i don't think i will
after what you did to me.
sorry to say.
i don't trust you anymore
seriously, i never keep things in my heart like this before.
this is too much..
im to fragile to handle it!
and xt is leaving soon..
i know the other post i want her to go so badly
but now..after i know she's not gonna come back until she finish her course
i felt kinda sad and felt a lil heavy hearted and a lil worried too.
c'mon..she going there alone
to Paris
and she don't even know how to speck french fluently.
LOL
she's so small size..
ppl can just rape her easily.
i don't wish that'll happen!
anyway, CHOI!!!! *touch wood!*
umm..
yeah..
though i know she won't read my blog
hahah
imma wish her all the best in her life!
and
may god bless you!
and
buy me chocolate!
and
i know you'll do well!
and
remember to visit mum!
and
take more picture!
and
i'll miss you,we'll miss you
but you don't miss us ,okay?
we miss you enough.
okay. byebye. have fun!
:)
AU REVOIR!
hahahhahahahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment