Sunday, January 2, 2011

celebrated my birthday with Uncle Greg :)
we're the 23rd dec babies :D
watch thai ghost movie with Shirley after PMR :D

met some "guai poh,guai chai,guai mui"
in Australia :D
sister's landlady's son and daughter.
fyi, they're TRIPLETS!


first time in Australia :D
enjoyed it a lot a lot a lot!
all friendly ppl,i suppose.
and yeah...first time in Sydney Fish Market! :D
seriously, it was awesome like donnowhat!
hahaha
those seafood especially!
yum! yum! yum!
><




coy camp! :D
3 word
AWESOME LIKE SHIT!
seriously, SCREW pineapple Ravi!
after all the sweat&tears&bloog&energy&mouth?
LOL
yeah. Ravi! go get a life you LOA, you Attention Seeker pineapple!
anyway, we enjoyed it! :D
everyone did! yay!





meet the MUM. hahahah!
:D
skype with her yesterday night :D before countdown.
*muahhh muaaahhhh muuuuuahhhh!*
:*****
hahahah.
i LOVE YOU!
SHE is my SUPERHEROIN!
SHE is my EVERYTHING!
SHE is my SUPERWOMAN!
SHE is my QUEEN!
aiya...
SHE IS MY MUM!

and THIS is TEOH JAE MIE! :D
kawan baik saya sejak tahun 1!! :D
very good friends.
eventhough we're not gonna be in the same class next year
but that doesn't mean we're not gonna be close right?
I LOVE YOU BABEH! :D
*hugs!*


i was bored. so i decided to upload some pictures i took in 2010 :D
2010 is definitely an awesome year :)
though its pmr year and i did not get good results.
but i did enjoyed studying in the library,school,house,class with my friends :)
and at least i put my effort and tried my best :)
and yeah..lol. i sound like as if im giving a speech.
hahahaha.
hmmm...2010 i love you! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment