Sunday, January 2, 2011

YUP...
it's 2011 :)
and...I CAN DRIVE NEXT YEAR EDI!
"can drive next year" sounds fast ey?
hahhah! heheheh!
can't wait.
anyway,
ummm...
okay la. i woke up at ummm...2 something :P
and went to bath and ate rice with soup.
hahha
so healthy.
and umm..yeah.
nothing much.
i donno la.
its like..
"so what? new year only mahh.." to me ;)
hmm..yeah.
soooo, i went to Secret Garden for dinner :)
with my family
and it was okay la
everything looks nice but the food is just..okay to me.
boleh lah..hahahah
then came home watched Harry Potter with bro
and slept for like..i think 20 minutes?
hahah
woke up
ate nata de coco :D :D
and chocolate
hahahah
then my maid came out from the room asking me whether she can take the medicine again or not.
because her face was swollen cause of her teeth or something.
im not very sure.
and i asked her not to eat the medicine first.
cause im not sure whether she can take it again or not.
so..i asked her to take some ice to chill it first.
and i went to call my sis to bring her to see the doctor
and yeah.
like that..
yikes! pityful..
looks very bengkak
:/
anyway......
yeah. that's for today la.
:D
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! again...
and ohhh..
can't wait for school! :D
can't wait to see everyone!!!!
WHEEEEE!!!
can't wait for everything!
anddddddd...
yeah..
i just can't wait for school to start la...
BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment